MTS is an add-on Thru-ARC™ Tracking System designed to interface to a new or existing welding system and will operate as a standalone tracking system. It only requires the installation of the slides, clamp on current sensor and voltage sense cable with no direct interface to the welding power supply.
- Torch Height (AVC or ACC), Centerline, Single Side (Right or Left) and Width Control Tracking Modes
- System configurations are programmed through a 4” Touch Screen Operator Interface Panel (OIP)
- Interfaces to existing logic controls using the Modbus® communications protocols (RTU or TCP/IP)
- Micro Step Controls for X and Y axis motion control
- Remote user I/O and control signals
- Can be used with GMAW, GTAW, SAW and GMAW-P welding processes